Great news! The new Oleboo is now available in the app store. You can all download the new version and enjoy a total new companion experience while you're watching sports.
The main improvement is really cool. It's called Twitter Noise: you can now follow what's being said on twitter about the game you're watching, answer the tweets or retweet them. We've tried to make this very easy. You can also share your shouts with twitter. And if you don't want to type anything to stay focus on the game, just boo or ole the team, and we'll share it with twitter, adding automatically the # tag of the team to allow you to get as much exposure as possible.
Here are some other things we've introduced:
- Follow a team: when you follow a team, you'll receive alerts when they're about to play.
- Notifications: receive alerts when your team is about play or someone comments on your shout.
- Performance improvement: we've done several fixes that should enhance the overall experience and the speed of the app.
- Invite: you can now invite your friends directly from the app, by email or text message.
- Design: we've made some tiny tweaks to make the app look better in general!
You can download it here, and don't forget tell us what you think! Don't forget to rate and review the app in the app store!